Retained Search and Outsourced HR Services for churches & schools
We know that churches, schools, and other nonprofits face a unique set of challenges. That’s why we’ve designed our boutique, customized services to help you exactly how you need help. When you partner with us, we work closely with you to discover your company culture, define what your human resources needs are, and deliver solutions that support and empower your greatest asset: your people! For less than half the cost of a full-time employee, we provide the following services for our nonprofit clients:
- You will be assigned a Human Resources Generalist to ensure you receive excellent service and care, and be your on-call person for troubleshooting and best practices of human resources.
- Customized weekly meeting to ensure all organizational needs are being met.
- Creation of customized on-boarding processes for your organizational culture.
- Assistance with creation and annual evaluation of your employee handbook.
- Assistance with off-boarding processes to include exit interviews.
- Assistance with employee search at a reduced rate of 8% instead of our normal fee!
- Monitor and keep the organization current with state labor laws and assist with annual mandated training or professional development.
- Mediate between the organization and benefits providers during benefits bidding and re-enrollment.
- Customized job description creation.
- Annual organizational compensation audits.
- Creation of a customized annual training calendar for your organization.
- Assistance with employee file compliance.
additional nonprofit services
Our talent experts have unique exposure to the nonprofit sector. We’re committed to delivering impact candidates who fit your culture and expand your mission for a lower-than-industry-average service fee to help align with your budget.
Our proven fundraising specialists come alongside you to assist with anything from creating an advancement office and processes to helping you develop and execute a capital campaign.
From strategic marketing to enrollment management, our consultants can provide excellent assistance in growing your organization to meet your strategic needs.
If you are a church who feels called to create a Christian School or expand on an existing Christian School, our consultants can help you plan and execute a successful process. From strategic planning to financial planning to project management, we can help you with any individual piece of the process or the execution of the entire process.
Roles We Fill
I’ve seen the best and worst with recruiting companies, and the gold standard in my mind is Affinity Recruiting. In any business, its success is built on the backs of the people within the organization, and Rob has some of the best and brightest in the industry. I’m happy to speak with anyone directly if they are considering a partner in their firm’s recruiting efforts. Highly recommend!
I highly recommend Rob and his team, easy to work with and highly effective. Flexible structure and willing to work with your hiring needs. Great team with proven results!
Affinity does great work in finding qualified candidates in such a tight job market for engineers. I personally know the leadership of this company and they are the real deal. I highly recommend Affinity as key support in your corporate recruiting!
No matter what industry you’re in or what type of talent you need, our proven processes enable us to deliver you qualified candidates within a one-week time frame.